xKore - Stress xKore - Stress

It's not real!

5/7 Definitely is not a real time signature. The song still sounds cool with the odd beat. It sounds syncopated and stuff.

[TC] One Last Time (sample 2) [TC] One Last Time (sample 2)

Almost as good as before.

This is really good, and I like what you've added, but it's just not like the original. I feel like it's not as intense.

And the note the piano starts on in the original is a higher pitch than in this song.

[TC] One Last Time (sample) [TC] One Last Time (sample)

Absolutely beautiful.

There are no words to describe how amazing this piece sounds.
10/10
5/5

TranceCrafter responds:

well, thank you!

More And More More And More

PHHHBBBBT

The vocals ruined this song for me. The accent the girl has on some of her words are just really weird, and mess up the song. Aside from the lyrics, the rest of the song was amazing.

Nigerian Prince Nigerian Prince

This song is great.

I love this song. I love all the effects. I listened to it on my laptop that has very little bass, and I found this song to be amazing.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

culmor30 responds:

Hahah, glad you like. Thanks for reviewing :D

Also, awesome icon.

xKore - something demo xKore - something demo

I agree with Killerkb.

I liked the song better without vocals. They sound gay to me. They just don't fit right to me. And I like bass, lots of head rattling bass. Keep up the work, I love all of it.

The Mingler The Mingler

Beautiful Song.

I love it. How all the instruments come together. It makes me so happy.

DPulse - Estrayed DPulse - Estrayed

Amazing Song!

This is a great song. It's also great knowing that I payed for this song, and now I can get it free. =P Either way, this song still rocks.

DigitalPulse responds:

Yea, sorry about putting it for free XD

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

Long live USSR

I love you.

Great song, nice remix of the song.

jiffypop23 responds:

i love you too.
thanks for the review!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Sort of good.

It's good, but it doesn't give the same feel. Since there is no male voice (unless you are a man) it sounds very odd. It also sounds distant. And it doesn't feel warm.

I like it though.
lol

VGSongbird responds:

Haha no I'm not a man. I love all male choirs. It's a great sound.
I was adding the reverb to give the effect of how the old cathedrals used to sound, with 5-8sec echoing tones (the kind they still have in the European countries where choral music began.)

But at the same time, don't take this as a slap in the face; I know this isn't EVERYBODY'S cup of tea. And I appreciate your input. Just explaining why I did it the way I did it.
And thank you for taking the time to review my piece. I always appreciate feedback ^_^