OCD+ OCD+

Really good, man!

My computer died in the middle of the 10k click game. I was thoroughly pissed.

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

Great game!!

The game is fun and all, but I'm pushed away by the complexity of it. My tiny Newgrounder brain can't handle it. It's really hard to remember which parents breeded what dog. Because of that, I kept getting runt dogs.

Maybe to fix that problem, you could have some sort of "family tree" chart for each dog. That will improve it for me greatly.

Kempt responds:

This there, thanks for your review. That's a feature we considered but had to discard because of time constraints unfortunately, maybe it will make V2! In the mean time you can get a clue by the dog's name. They inherit the name of the dominant parent.

Thanks again.

C

Flash Empires 3 Flash Empires 3

Good game.

But it still needs some improvements.

The game lags. It gets really slow after I put about 10 Uber towers down in sandbox mode.

And all the other glitches people mentioned.

Awesome.

smith1302 responds:

Thanks, im still trying to iron out those pesky bugs. Believe me, it's hard to find the source of them.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

It's a cool game.

But sometimes it gets extremely complicated to build a machine. I have to pretty go through a big process just to get some small parts to move.

It is also very hard to make parts rotate because you don't know if the part you want is going to rotate or if the piece it is connected to will spin.

Physics are cool.

A good idea could be a more thorough walkthrough on how the parts work with each other and how to make certain machines (like tank treads, I can never get the motors and blocks right to get them to move).

Yeah.

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

Good game.

But I have 2 problems with it.

1) The 20k challenge only gives you 5k and no other money, not even from enemies.

And

2) The rock and metal towers say "Strong vs. ALL" but, are weak vs. Rock and Metal, which is not "ALL."

Other than that, I love the game and it is very addicting.

Splitter Splitter

Love the game!

Very good game. Love the physics. Had lots of fun playing it. And messing with glitches. The glitch doesn't make the game unplayable, but actually can provide another way of completing the level.

http://www.king.com/games/splitter/vi ewer.jsp?w=11020508160145

Link to my solution of the first level using the glitch.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

Great game, really creepy.

Really good game. Loved the all the stuff and the creepiness.

I also found a cool glitch. If you jump a certain way near walls, you can float up into the sky, sometimes, it can bring you to new places, other times it'll take you off the map and you will have to restart.

HapPie responds:

Yeah, I know. It's horrible.

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

Saving problem.

The game is not saving my progress. I love the game and the concept of it, but it sucks that I have to restart every-time.

Eggy responds:

Works fine for me and others, are you sure you're clicking load? and you're cache isn't being deleted?

Strip Poker Harem Dreams Strip Poker Harem Dreams

Dissapointing.

After playing a bit and finding a pattern, i got to 4500 and the game was already over. What is the point of having a Royal Flush be worth 30,000, if the amount you need to win is around 4500.

And the end wasn't that good either.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

OMG Wonderful Game

Very Good game. i loved the sycing of the music and the machines.

About the lag.

The first time i played it, it was very laggy, but then i set the storage to unlimited,and it lagged only once.